Friday 1 July 2011

This Little Missy's American kit and FREEBIE!

I got to get CT for The Little Missy this week and I loved it! Her latest kit is called Americana releasing today. It's perfect for scrapping Independence Day pics! But the kit can also be used for all kinds of pictures. :D

Check out the preview and the beautiful reds, whites and blues! It's linked directly to the store. :)

The kit will be on sale at 40% off from July 1st - 4th and on Tuesday it goes in the 2$ bin! How cool is that? So plenty of opportunity for you to grab it at a discounted rate. :D

Here's an example of a layout I've made.

But I've also made a free quickpage for you. I hope you like it. Here's the preview of what you are getting:


If you download it, I'd love to know what you think and I'd love to see your final layouts. Take care and see you back soon!

1 comment:

French Fry and Tater Tot said...

Thanks for the quick page!