Sunday 24 July 2011

Joining another designer at STS! Woohoo!

This Little Missy offered her guest CTs a position to CT on a regular basis and I thought it was an awesome opportunity to join her. She's another fabulous designer at the Stuff to Scrap forum. I'm so excited to start working with her. :D Let me show you some of my favourite stuff by her. There's a wonderful discount sale going on in her store too! 


Freshly kit:


Love Birds Kit:


Photo Delight Kit:


Cute right?! :D


By the way, Stuff To Scrap has had loads of amazing challenges going on every month and I just want to give you a quick look at what I've made so far. Now I've already shared a few of them that I made for my CT. Here's a few that I've made for the word of the week challenges that take place on a weekly basis.



These were for the challenge of the week which also take place on a weekly basis.
My parakeet died recently in an accident in my home and so I made a layout in his memory:


This is for the July Desktop Challenge:

The July 2012 Calendar challenge:




There are so many amazing things happening at STS. Drop by and check it out! :D

No comments: