Wednesday 20 July 2011

Beachy Keen and So What?! girlz

That's what the two fabulous kits I recently worked with are called. They are by Scraps of Ellay. :D And they are stunning.

Beachy Keen by the name is perfect for those trips to the beach! But the kit is versatile enough to scrap all kinds of everyday pictures. But that's enough talk. More action. Let me show you the kit and you can decide for yourselves. :D Right? Right. Image is linked.


Here are just the papers:
Click on the pic to view a large size.

Have a look at the coordinating cardstock, glitter papers and quickpages. Images are linked for your convenience. :)



Neat right?! I love it and I'm sure you will too! Check out what I got to make!



I'm so happy with the results. :D

But there's one more awesome kit that I have to show you. Last time I worked with the So What?! (boyz) and this time it's the So What?! (girlz). I LOVE the colours!

It comes with an alpha but there are 2 additional alphas available for purchase!


And here are the beautiful cardstock, glitter sheets and quickpages to make things easier. :D



And of course a layout I made. This is for a calendar I'm making for 2012 as part of the STS Calendar challenge. Complete all 12 by December and you'll get to win a 5$ gift certificate. Now who can pass up an opportunity like that?


Well, that's all for now. I'll be back soon to tell you about some more awesome stuff!

1 comment:

Julia said...

Love the color scheme for the beach kit, so original!