Wednesday 8 June 2011

Wuv You kit and layouts

The Wuv You kit by Scraps of Ellay is truly a cute one. It's great for scrapping baby layouts or layouts of your spouse or pictures taken on valentine's day.


And the following are the cardstock, glitter sheets and quickpages:



And here are some of the layouts I made. The first one is of me when I was a baby. Hence the title, "This was me!". :D

And this one is of a baby at a hospital I worked. She was one of the many babies who were abandoned by their parents and were being taken care of by the hospital staff. She was placed in the neonatal ICU.
I like how this turned out but I have to say, I sorta unconsciously ending up scraplifting Lori (of Scraps of Ellay)'s layout. Just goes to show how beautiful my mind thought it was. :D

That's all for now. Will be back soon folks. Hope you keep coming back!

No comments: