Tuesday 21 June 2011

Lemonade and Sunny Days and a FREEBIE!

Jensen Motley Crew designs is releasing a beautiful kit today! It's perfect for summer pictures. And I also have a freebie for you.

Her new kit is called Lemonade and Sunny Days and it's really lovely and different. Oh and grab it quick because it's currently 40% off!
Image is linked to the store!

I made a few layouts with this kit. I hope you like it!
Remember the total lunar eclipse that happened a few days ago? These are the shots and the desktop layout I made. This kit looked so perfect for this.

I really loved the chance to make a darker layout. It really highlighted the pictures! But there are so many ways of making awesome layouts with this kit. Here's a quickpage I made for you with plenty of space to do a whole lot of journaling and even add an additional photo in a corner if you'd like.

If you like it, hated it, have suggestions, whatever, let me know. And if you use it, I'd love to see your layouts! I hope to see you soon!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

I had been meaning to stop by your blog and say hi and leave some love! Very pretty!! So glad to be working with you on Ellay's team! And congrats on getting on the other two CTs as well! I'm sure you will do great!

love2learn said...

Thanks Crystal!