Wednesday 21 December 2011

Christmas and more Christmas kits! And a freebie!

December has been a hectic month for me. How about yourself? Since Christmas is coming, I have a great variety of kits for you to consider and they are each exceptionally beautiful! Let me give you a quick look at each and I'm sure you'll love them all.

Luv Ewe Designs' Christmas Thyme is a stunning kit of peach, pinks, browns and blues. This kit is full of 16 papers, 35 elements and an alpha!
(preview linked)
And my layouts:


Scraps of Ellay's Most Wonderful Time has a beautiful set of greens, reds, blues and pinks. It's a massive kit with 24 papers, 79 elements and 1 alpha! 
(preview linked to the store)

The kit has beautiful coordinating cardstock, glitter sheets and quickpages.


(all previews linked to the store)

Here are a few layouts I've created with it. The first one is a christmas gift tag.


It's a amazingly versatile as you can see above. The layout was created in the shape and colours of the UAE's national form and represents it's 40th National day celebrations. I really like how it turned out. :D


For this 3rd layout I used MDK Scrap's Xmas templates and it turned out so beautiful! Here's a look at the complete set which is on sale for only 2 $!
(preview linked to the store)

And finally Queen Wild Scraps has a beautiful new kit called Deck The Halls with teal blues, reds and greens.

You can buy it from her store at Scraps N Pieces where it's currently off for 25% off or her store at Stuff To Scrap.

Here's a layout I created:

And finally the freebie you are here for has been made using Queen Wild Scraps' kit!


Hope you liked this post and the kits/layouts/freebie. Have a great day!

No comments: