Wednesday 14 December 2011

Believe by JMCD and Freebie!

Christmas time is oh so close and Jensen Motley Crew Designs has a beautiful kit called Believe! Besides the reds and greens, it also has the creams and yellows which makes it a lot more versatile to use with your layouts. It's a massive kit with 19 papers, 5 cardstock, 40 elements and a FREE alpha! The kit is 40% off till the 16th so grab it for one awesome price! Here's a look at the kit:
(preview linked to the store)

Here are the matching clusters, paper stacks and quickpages. All previews linked to the store.



Here are the layouts I created with it:


And finally, here's a tag cluster freebie that I created for you:


I hope you like it and see you soon!

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 14, 2011. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank You!!