Thursday 24 November 2011

Jordan Kit, a Freebie and a CT Call!


Hi all! I'm back and bring you another freebie today. Hope you stick around till the end of this post!

Jodi of Jensen Motley Crew Designs has created a brand new kit releasing today called Jordan. It's absolutely perfect for scrapping pics of little baby boys and girls, both newborns and toddlers alike! The calming blues and greens with the contrasting warmer shades make it a great kit to scrap with.

Here's a look at her kit and cardstock/gingham papers:

(both previews linked to the store)

Cute right? Here's what I made:
I decided to scrap a picture of my cousin when he was still an infant and on his first vacation to London.

The second is an old picture of my baby cousin in India. She was just adorable!

And of course, here's what you've been looking for, my freebie:


Hope you like what I've created! But before you go, if you like Jensen Motley Crew Designs' kits, then you are in luck as she's having a CT call! Here's her flyer.
(click for a larger pic)

Or you can stop by her blog and blog post here.

Thanks for reading!

No comments: