Tuesday 15 November 2011

Fabulous kits released this week!

This Little Missy has a beautiful fall kit with soft fall colours. It's called Woodland Fall.


It's on sale for 25% off. And if you click on that preview, you might find a FREEBIE waiting for you. If you want another one, head on over to This Little Missy's blog. But hurry before it's gone!

Now here's a quick look at what I did with the kit.
 And a second layout for DSD BINGO:

Scraps Of Ellay's kit Hipsta Chic is so fantastic and adorable that I'm sure you'll fall in love with it! It's great for both kids and adults alike and I did a very different take on the kit so you can see how versatile it is. First the previews.




Previews are linked. And all these pieces are available right now at 50% off! That's a fantastic deal right there! And here are my layouts:



MDK Scraps and Jensen Motley Crew Designs have cute kits for November's Build A Kit at Stuff To Scrap. MDK Scraps has a set of alphas.
(Preview linked)

Jensen Motley Crew Designs has a kit and alpha.
(preview linked to the store)

(preview linked to the store)

And here is a layout I made combining all the parts. :)

Jensen Motley Crew Designs has a very delicious kit called Apple Seeds with beautiful reds and greens!


Hope you like what you see! If you are missing my freebies, come back soon and I'll have something for you. :)

No comments: