Wednesday 10 August 2011

Three New Kits and Two New Freebies!

First is a beautiful new kit by Scraps of Ellay called Stratton's Room (Down By The Bayou).

And some stunning glitter pages, cardstock and quickpages!



Isn't it gorgeous? If you still aren't convinced then here are a couple of layouts I've made with the kit.
For the July Font challenge I came up with:

For the July Recipe challenge, I made:

Next is a new release by MDK Scraps called Sun Shiny Day. It's great for beach, summer and just any pic because of the flexibility it offers. It's got lovely bright colours to brighten up those pics. On sale till Friday so grab it before it goes back to the regular pricing!

My layout:

And here's the freebie I made for you. It's a wordart!


Next is a kit by Jensen Motley Crew designs called Marguerites with lovely greens, whites and yellows. It's on sale till Friday so please don't miss it and grab it asap!

And layouts I made with it.


And here's a preview of my freebie. It's a quickpage made with the second layout. I hope you like it. :)

Thanks for viewing guys! I hope you like my freebies. If you do, please leave me a comment so that I know I'm doing it right. Also, let me know what kind of freebie you like and I'll try to provide those. :)

Till next time!

No comments: