Sunday 7 August 2011

2 New kits and FREEBIES

Jensen Motley Crew Designs released 2 brand new kits. The first one is called BBQ Time. I hope you can guess what the theme is. ;) If you love going for picnics and BBQs then you'll love this kit. At the same time, it's fairly versatile to scrap any pics. The colours are bright and simply beautiful.

2 of the layouts I've made using this kit:


Here's your first freebie for today! A QP made out of my first layout. :D



The second kit by Jensen and Motley Crew designs is called Birdie Birdie! It's a beautiful blue and yellow coloured kit with loads of bird and floral elements. Great for bird watchers or scrapping sepia or old pics! Here's a look at the kit:
And here's what I made for a few of last month's challenges on STS.


And Jodi of JMC designs is also hosting August's quote challenge on STS. This is the layout I created for it and it's also what I'm giving away as a quick page. I hope you like it!



I love getting comments and if you'd like to critique my layouts, please do. I only ask that you be gentle. :D I've only been really scrapping since Feb and I still end up with a bit of creativity block at times so I try my best to give you the best LO's quickpages. :)

No comments: