Thursday 19 May 2011

New CT Duties and Lil' Mama kit by Scraps Of Ellay

Wow, I've had a busy week and have been exhausted but I had such wonderful news to start with. I'm now also CTing for another awesome designer - Scraps Of Ellay! She has some amAAzing kits! Let me show you the one I've worked with this week.

(Image is linked)

And here's what I got to make. The first 2 were progressive scraps made for the birthday challenges going on at stufftoscrap during the month of May.

And these 2 were made for the regular challenges during the month of May at stufftoscrap forum.

I'm kinda proud of how my desktop layout turned out. It looks gorgeous in action. :D

I'm really loving CTing! I also find myself getting better at scrapping with time. Yay! By the way, I hope you keep visiting my blog because you *might* just be getting some freebies soon. :) I'll keep you updated on that.

No comments: