Sunday 1 May 2011

Sunny Daffodils Blog Train

Hi guys!

Hope you've been having fun downloading all the wonderful free stuff on the stuff to scrap Sunny Daffodils blog train.

You must have arrived from Scrappin Ninnie and this is your last stop. If you've missed any parts, here's the entire list of stops.

This is my first time participating so I hope you enjoy this quick page that I've created from Scraps By Andrea's portion.

Here's the preview:

And an example of the layout I made with it.


Hope you had fun on this blog train. See you again soon, I hope!

8 comments:

Gabi said...

Thank you so much for the nice quickpage!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing =}

boop52245 said...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift

Brenda said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful QP! They're my fav!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you so much...LOVE it!

KatherineWoodin said...

Thanks for a great blog train.

love2learn said...

You guys are so sweet! Thank you all so much. I'm glad you are liking it. :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing! xxx