Monday 18 June 2012

Checkout Collab and CT Call by Luv Ewe Designs

Luv Ewe Designs has designed a beautiful new kit called Check Out in collaboration with Blue Heart Scraps. If you love shopping, then you'll love playing around with this kit! Here's a quick look at the kit:

She has already released coordinating clusters, stacked papers and quickpages. All of these and the kit are 25% off so don't forget to hurry up and grab it!



Here are a few layouts I created:


If you like this kit, you'll also be happy to know that Luv Ewe Designs is having a CT Call!
Do you like my designs? Would you like a chance to play with them? I am looking for a few artists that will help in promoting them! My requirements are quite simple. Please create 3 unique layouts a month, post them at the Ginger Scraps gallery and two others of your choice, and enable when you can. If this sounds good to you, then click on the link to find the application! I will respond to all applicants! I will be accepting applications through 6/22/12!
To apply just fill out this application! http://bit.ly/LuvEweCTCall

No comments: