Thursday 24 May 2012

Scraps of Ellay Retirement Sale

I've had such an awesome time being a part of Lori's team and now it's time she closes shop. Although it's sad to see her go, she has an amazing retirement sale going on before all her products are gone forever! Let me tell you first hand, her kits are stunning and I have no doubt you'll love them too.

(preview is linked to the store)

I want to give you an idea of the kits she has by giving you a small glimpse of the layouts I've created using her products.

I used Forever In Blue Jeans for the following layout that I created for a recent speed scrap.


Next I used Early Arrival to create this layout using a picture of my friend and her first newborn. Photo has been blurred on purpose.


I used Hipsta Chic to create this layout for last year's iNSD scrap challenge.


This one is created using A Day In The Life kit. One of the first kits I worked with when I joined Scraps of Ellay's team. I still love how it came out.


There's really a lot of great kits in the store but these are just some of the kits that I have really loved. Please hurry on off. Everything is 70% off but only till the end of May. :)

No comments: