Tuesday 27 September 2011

Loads of new kits and layouts!

I've had a busy few weeks so there's a lot to share but I'm sure you'll love it. :D

1. Jensen Motley Crew Designs:
She has 3 kits out so let's get started. For the September Build A Kit she created Here Come The Monkeys. It's perfect if you love the circus. But still versatile too! Here are the papers, elements and cardstock.



I had found a book of mine from kindergarten and decided to make a layout for it.

The next kit is called Moments Matter. I love this kit and it's elements. Have a look.

This amazing kit has 12 papers, 10 dotted papers, 33 unique elements and a full alpha. Here's a look at the papers, elements and alpha.

That's not all. When you buy the kit, you get the quickpages for free.

Here's a look at the layouts I made with this kit:


The 3rd kit is called Lilly Bell. It's an elegant vintage kit dedicated to her mother. It includes 33 unique elements and 15 papers with an upper case alpha and 8 cardstock FREE.





Unfortunately I haven't come up with a layout for this one as yet but I'll be editing this post when I do. :)

2. Scraps of Ellay
I love all her kits and she's come up with a fabulous kit for those of you who have kids called adventures in learning.




I love the bright colours and beautiful elements and the variety for it to work for many different kinds of layouts. Here's a look at what I've made with this kit:


And there's a 3rd layout which I'm going to share with you towards the end of this post so stick around.

3. MDK Scraps
A really cute kit this month is called You're A Hoot. If you love owls, then you'll certainly love this brightly coloured kit.

I made 2 layouts using this kit. I hope you like them:


And if you remember my blog post on the Remember When kit, then you might like to see 2 more layouts that I created with it.


4. This Little Missy
An elegant kit released this month is called A Perfect Pear. You'll love the soft colours and elements. The kit and quickpages are 25% off but if you choose the bundle offer, it's a cool 60% off!



And here are the layouts that I turned up with and quite delighted with:


5. Queen Wild Scraps
I recently joined her team. She's been designing these fabulous templates and has finally opened a new store. I started with the Queen of Hearts Templates which are sweet and I liked what I came up with.

This is the kit I was talking about. I used Scraps of Ellay's Adventures In Learning kit for it. It turned out cute!

I used the Abby kit by Scraps N Pieces. I love the template. It's fab!

Phew! And that's all for now, thank you for reading!

No comments: