Monday 25 April 2011

My Intro

For a while now I've wanted to start a blog for sharing my photography and digital scrapbooking skills. I'm still a beginner and learning new things almost everyday.

I decided to name my blog purplebokeh because I loved learning the bokeh technique and have been absolutely fascinated with it ever since. I have been always interested in photography but only started to develop my skills for some 3 yrs now.

As for scrapbooking, I started in Septemper 2010. I have to mention scrapgirls and stufftoscrap forums here. Scrapgirls have really great members who are extremely helpful in answering any questions you have and it was really the perfect forum to start from. Stufftoscrap is an awesome forum to get loads of free starter kits with which to design with. I would recommend taking part in a ton of speed scraps as it gives you a whole new way of creating a layout.

So, let's get started!

No comments: